Transfer or vary a work authority

The information below describes how to transfer or vary your work authority.

+ Expand all- Collapse all

To transfer a work authority you need to submit a transfer form.

  1. Download the transfer form (WORD - 76.9 KB) .
  2. Fill in the form.
  3. Print the form.
  4. Sign the form.
  5. Scan or take a clear photo of the completed form.
  6. Login to the Resource Rights Allocation and Management (RRAM) portal and submit the form as an attachment.

To surrender a work authority:

  1. Download the notice of surrender template (WORD - 12.4 KB)
  2. Fill in your work authority details
  3. Sign the form
  4. Scan or take a clear photo of the completed form.

Send your surrender request to

Submit your application online

You can submit and manage most minerals licence or work authority applications and variations online using our Resources Rights Allocation and Management (RRAM) portal.

Login to RRAM

If you are unsure of your RRAM login details, contact RRAM support.

If you are unable to access RRAM you can download the relevant form from the licence forms page.

Page last updated: 20 May 2024