Contact us

We are here to help you. There are a range of ways to get in touch, whether you are part of the resources industry in Victoria, reporting an incident, interested in a specific site or have a more general enquiry.

Different ways to contact the Earth Resources Regulator are listed further down the page. You may be able to use the Resource Rights Allocation and Management (RRAM) Business Portal. Victorian mining and quarry tenements are administered and regulated using this system.

GeoVic is a mapping tool where you can perform searches and access data.

There are specific processes for making complaints and objecting to or commenting on a licence application.

General enquiry

For general information that you cannot find on this website, please contact Resources Victoria using the details below.

You can also get in touch with us using the feedback form at the bottom of the page.

Details for those with licences, authorities and rights

You can contact Earth Resources Regulator in the following ways.

Incident reporting

  • Compliance Duty Officer – 0419 597 010 (24 hour)
  • Department State Duty Officer – 0428 863 564

Find out more about reportable events.

Tenement applications

You must lodge your application by post or in person at the Earth Resources Information Centre as follows:

By post
Earth Resources Information Centre
PO Box 500
East Melbourne VIC 8002

In person
Earth Resources Information Centre
Level 15, 1 Spring Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000

If you are posting your application please ensure that you allow for postal delays that may impact on the validity of your application.

Feedback form

Your question

1,000 character limit

Optional details

Disclosure and Privacy Statement

The Customer Service Centre may collect and store information relating to your enquiry. You have a right of access to and correction of information about you that is held by the Department.

Page last updated: 31 Jul 2023